Introductions.

Hey, welcome to my temporary art home. My name is Kevin Edger, and I'm a 23 year old artist currently studying at the University of North Texas. I'm ultimately aiming to be an artist for an ongoing team, with my favorite past-time being character concepting and modelling, though it's all good in the long run.


If you're still reading for any extra information, I read, write, watch some animu, and most of all, play games. I play 'em all across systems, and I try to keep up to date with every little spot of news I can. I gravitate towards the weird and Japanese, but I play and enjoy just about everything. I get a kick out of designing lame, nerdy little things. And I like movies and music, but hey, who doesn't?

Whatever you're here for, thanks for stopping by. Feel free to drop a mail or a comment.


No comments: