Small 2D update.

Slapping up a few images, probably will do a couple of updates in the coming week.



First is an animated character I managed up in Flash and turned into a working avatar for a multiplayer flash game. It's a Prinny from NIS's awesome Disgaea series, so I can't take any credit for that. I muddled this up from scratch, but ended up heavily consulting my reference due to the lighting being similar to what it would be for the end product.

Click on the bugger to see his walk cycle. It naturally moves much smoother in Flash, unfortunately publishing and Image Ready did their best to work against me on this one.

Click me dood, I walk!

This one's basically a screenshot of something I worked on for a project, made all the assets in the picture. The game ideally had a target resolution of 800x600, so the size is increased to show what it relatively would've looked like in-game.




No comments: